Updated: November 30, 2022
- 1 Arlo Cyber Monday Deals
- 2 Currently Live Arlo Deals:
- 3 Are there any deals on Arlo Pro 4?
- 4 Should I get the Arlo Pro 3 or Arlo Pro 4?
- 5 Should I get the Arlo Pro 1 or Arlo Pro 2?
- 6 Should I get an Arlo or Arlo Pro?
- 7 When are Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022?
- 8 Predictions for Cyber Monday Security Camera Deals
Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022 is over. Check back next year for more deals.
Arlo Cyber Monday Deals
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera – 1 Pack. See on Amazon.
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera – 3 Cameras. See on Amazon.
Arlo Pro 3 System – 2 Cameras + Arlo Smart Hub. See on Amazon.
- Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera – 3 Cameras. See on Amazon.
- Arlo Pro 4 Spotlight Camera – 1 Camera See on Amazon.
- Arlo Ultra System – 2 Cameras + Arlo Smart Hub. See on Amazon.
Arlo Pro 2 1080p (2-camera system). See on Amazon. .
Arlo Video Door Bells:
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell (wired). See the deal on Amazon.
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell (wire-free). See the deal on Amazon.
- Arlo Pro 2 Wire Free 1080p HD Security Cameras 2 pack is on sale for $287.
- 2 Pack compatible rechargeable batteries for Arlo is on sale for $39.
- Arlo Pro 4 (3 camera pack) is on sale at Best Buy for 399. Normal price is $599.
- Arlo Essential is on sale at Best Buy for $79.99. Normal price is $149. This is a good discount.
- Arlo Essential Spotlight Camera is on sale at Best Buy for $79.99. Normal price is $129.99. This is a good discount.
Arlo Pro 2 (4-camera system) is on sale at Best Buy for $399. Normal price is $649.
Currently Live Arlo Deals:
Are there any deals on Arlo Pro 4?
Yes, there are excellent deals on the Arlo Pro 4. See the list above.
Should I get the Arlo Pro 3 or Arlo Pro 4?
The Arlo Pro 4 is the better pick. The main reason is because you can connect it directly to a WiFi router, whereas all previous Arlo versions, including the Arlo Pro 3, require a base station or an Arlo smart hub to function.
With motion detection, 2k resolution, color night vision, two way audio, the wire free Arlo Pro 4 is the way to go.
Should I get the Arlo Pro 1 or Arlo Pro 2?
Arlo Pro 2 has upgraded features, such as Continuous Video Recording and 3-Second Look Back. However, we believe that Arlo Pro is still the overall winner for the price, features and resolution. Some of the advantages over Arlo Pro are:
- Arlo Pro 2 has higher resolution (1080p vs 720p).
- Arlo Pro 2 has a continuous recording feature, which is not offered in Arlo Pro, but the feature requires a monthly subscription.
- Arlo Pro 2 has a “3-second look-back” feature which allows viewing of the first few seconds of recording after motion.
- Arlo Pro 2 allows the user to set specific activity zones while Arlo Pro cannot.
- They both have two way audio.
- Battery life is similar for the two models.
Our Recommendation: Arlo Pro
Reason: While Arlo Pro 2’s upgrades did address some of the issues found on Arlo Pro, we believe Arlo Pro still has a better mixture of price and performance.
Should I get an Arlo or Arlo Pro?
Arlo Pro is a step above the original Arlo, but does come at a higher cost. It is a better security system and worth the price premium over Arlo original, in our opinion. The Arlo Pro is the better security camera. In fact, it’s our best pick out of all smart security cams on the market today. Some of its advantages over the original Arlo are:
- The battery is rechargeable and lasts approximately 6 months.
- It has 2 way audio allowing for communication between the camera and the base station.
- A wider viewing angle than the original.
- You can attach an optional solar panel to power the camera.
Check out our comparison of Arlo vs Aro Pro for more information.
Our Recommendation: Arlo Pro
Reason: The Arlo Pro is our highest reviewed security camera. The original Arlo, although cheaper, is not as good due to the non-rechargeable batteries among other issues.
When are Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2022?
Let’s face it, one of the best things about the holiday season is the presents.
The season of mouth-watering deals and promotions is almost upon us. In just a couple weeks, retailers across the country will deliver the best deals of the year. Are the deals really that good though?
Black Friday, the beginning of the gift shopping season, is on November 25, 2022. Cyber Monday is on November 28 this year.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals pages are a dime a dozen, but this one concentrates on security cameras like Arlo, Canary, Nest Cam, and many more. Let us guide you to the best of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals in this category.
Let’s see what amazing promos await us this year.
Predictions for Cyber Monday Security Camera Deals
Here are some security camera deal predictions for this year’s Cyber Monday:
- Arlo Pro 4 Kit at $399.99
- Nest Cam Indoor Security at $149.99 (a much better deal than 2016)
- Arlo Ultra at $449.99.
Why get an Arlo on Black Friday?
Netgear’s Arlo cameras are one of the bestselling wireless cameras due to their ease of use and Wi-Fi connectivity. The Arlo Pro is one of the best reviewed smart security cameras available on the market. Netgear has done a good job designing the camera, and most owners of the system rate it very highly.
Some of the best deals on tech items don’t show up until days before Cyber Monday, so if you don’t mind waiting just a little longer, you should wait until then or Cyber Monday to pick up a security camera. If the predictions are correct, there will be huge markdowns for almost all security cameras on this year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
Thanks to Cyber Monday though, you may be able to snag a deal on the superior camera system at a lower price.
Besides Arlo deals, there are also other security camera deals for Black Friday 2022.
We hope our research gives you an idea of the compatible security camera deals for Black Friday 2022, as well as a good comparison to past deals. Be sure to bookmark this page and check back often as we update it with new deals up until Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Happy shopping!